Posted on 24th October 2013
24th October 2013, Milan – Milestone, one of the most recognized racing videogame developers and publishers for consoles and Windows® PC, announces that the second MotoGP™13 patch for Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3, Windows PC/Steam (http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/106039/motogp13-patch-1-2-digital-version – http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/106040/motogp13-patch-1-2-boxed-version) and PlayStation®Vita will be available for download Today. Here the changelog of the patch:
• When selecting custom rider, the race number of the bike in the pits has now the same color of the main bike
• After playing an online race, in the Race Results screen, physics settings of the previous race are properly displayed
• The stat “Career pole positions” in MyGP statistics is now working properly
• Online modes performances have been improved
• The opponent of the last race can’t be changed anymore from the post race menu
• When technical problems are set to ON, adversaries behavior is now much more realistic
• When performing a 100% length race, the lap and position counter is now working properly even when using Rewind after completing about 75% of the laps
• Minor save games issues have now been fixed
• When playing a full weekend race, on wet condition only soft tyres were available. Now the behavior is correct.
• During online races, the sound of the semaphore on the grid, can be now heard properly.
• General stability of the game has been improved
• Fix the bug that something occurred with only the player is on track (Only PSVITA)
• Fix on suspensions damages, this bug created the “bike underground” effect
• Fix on Pc resolutions (Only PC)
• Other minor issues
Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/motogpvideogame, on the official Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/motogpvideogame or check the #motogpvideogame or #motogpthegame twitter hashtag.